SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT
Grade 12 ICDL
- Outline good practice in managing social media comments and complaints
- Setup notifications for profile mentions and comments
- Understand the term call to action and its importance in generating leads
- Identify common call to action examples.
|Social Media||are interactive technologies that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, interests, and other forms of expression through virtual communities and networks. Wikipedia|
|User Account||is an identity created for a person in a computer or computing system. User accounts can also be created for machine entities, such as service accounts for running programs, system accounts for storing system files and processes, and root and administrator accounts for system|
- You must LOG-IN to SCHOOLOGY and check the activity to upload for this week and for you to complete.
- Check the lesson topic for today in the Scheme of Work (SOW) or on my presentation on the board. Read the questions carefully and answer it. If you have any inquiry on digital booklet, please let me know.
- Should an assessment is given to the class, please wait for an announcement in the class.
- Note: Make sure to use your real name to identify you in the class. Thank you.
YOU ARE A STAR !
REFLECTION AND SUPPORT
Please have some time to let me know on your learning.