- Understand what is meant by the transmission of data
- Distinguish between serial and parallel data transmission
- Understand the reasons for choosing serial or parallel data transmission
- Show understanding of the use of serial or parallel data transmission, in Universal Serial Bus (USB) and Integrated Circuit (IC)
- Distinguish between simplex, duplex and half-duplex data transmission
Click on the image
- Worksheets will be given for you to answer.
- You may LOG-IN to SCHOOLOGY and check the DIGITAL BOOKLET activity for this week for you to complete.
- Check the lesson topic for today in the Scheme of Work (SOW) or on my presentation on the board. Read the questions carefully and answer it. If you have any inquiry on the digital booklet, please let me know.
- Should an assessment is given to the class, please wait for an announcement in the class.
- Note: Make sure to use your real name to identify you in the class. Thank you.
YOU ARE A STAR !
REFLECTION AND SUPPORT
Please have some time to let me know on your learning.