eSafety / Online Safety
- Define eSafety and Personal Information
- Identify risks of going online
- Explain how to stay safe online
|Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secured - is the primary protocol used to send data between a web browser and a website. HTTPS is encrypted in order to increase security of data transfer. This is particularly important when users transmit sensitive data, such as by logging into a bank account, email service, or health insurance provider. - Cloudflare
- You must LOG-IN to SCHOOLOGY and check the activity for this week for you to complete.
- Check the lesson topic for today in the Scheme of Work (SOW) or on my presentation on the board. Read the questions carefully and answer it. If you have any inquiry on digital booklet, please let me know.
- Should an assessment is given to the class, please wait for an announcement in the class.
- Note: Make sure to use your real name to identify you in the class. Thank you.
YOU ARE A STAR !
REFLECTION AND SUPPORT
Please have some time to let me know on your learning